Las Vegas Summerlin Mesa Ridge homes for sale is a semi-custom home neighborhood in the Summerlin Mesa Village.
Nearby recreational activities like hiking, biking, and golfing satisfy the most active of lifestyles, while dining options and culture offerings abound in near downtown Summerlin and Tivoli Village.
This community is adjacent to an approximately 19-acre Mesa Park and on- site resort style amenities. Mesa Ridge is near by exceptional schools.
The Four Collections:
- Overlook Collection- This community consisting of approximately 73 single-story homes showcasing modern architecture with exceptional interior design. Ranging from approximately 3,236- 3,467 ft.² including 3 to 4 bedrooms, Open floorplans, and unique indoor/outdoor living spaces. The Overlook will consist of 3 models. The Bridge, Grand Circle, and Sandstone.
- View Point Collection- near the base of spring mountains, view point features luxury, two-story living with open floor plans ranging from approximately 4,319- 4,692 ft.², 3-5 bedrooms, contemporary architecture. Viewpoint collection will offer for plants. Arnight, Keystone, Spring, and Willow.
- The Peak Collection- located in the staff – gated neighborhood of Mesa Ridge. The peak is a private enclave of approximately 63 single story homes. From contemporary architectural finishes to the design modern style. Ranging from approximately 3,624- 4,164ft.², 3 to 4 bedrooms, and residents will enjoy the best in luxury living with access to resort style amenities.
- The Peak Collection Will offer three floorplans. The Boulder, Cascade, and North.
- Sky View Collection- Skyview is in a collection of luxury two-story, single-family homes featuring for state of the art home designs. Ranging from approximately 4,398- 5,007 ft.², 3 to 6 bedrooms. Adjacent to the 19- acre Mesa Park and offering the largest home designs within an Mesa Ridge Village, Skyview offers in a greater luxurious indoor/outdoor living spaces. Skyview collection offers for floorplans. The Calico, Knoll, Oak Creek, and White rock.
Mesa Ridge Homes Statistics
2 Story Homes
- $1,999,999 to $1,999,999